Friday, June 19, 2009

my phone is currently being repair.using swen's old phone for the time being.and i dunno wheather is the sim card's problem or the phone's problem but i kinda lost all my contacts..soo yeah.soo do good and do insert ur name if you happen to text me.thankss :) omgeees and thank god we have kungfuswine.thanks swennnn! =)i owe you big time.


and thanks to charan i got some of the numbers back.but not all laaa.



and never buy w580.like seriously...i got it for a year only and it died on me and the keypad and lcd screen is pissing the shizzles out of me..i should file an official complain .well i am just being honest...dun sue me.and to whoever dat owns a walkman phone...pls do check ur phone.since this did not happen to me and only me...even waiphun's s500 has the same problem.


i should start keeping track on new models.

No comments:

Post a Comment