Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the day god gave us MAG-donald's :)
HAPPY SWEET and MAFIA-ish SIXTEEN
MAGDELENE FOO CHIA CHEE :D

yesss...thank god for giving us a used to be mafia who just got promoted to a DON.geee.not something to be happy about huh :D she's gonna kill me if she sees this.R.I.P des.

it says HAPPY SWEET 16 MAG.not syppah61teewmag.! AND YES I BAKED IT AND ITS EDIBLE....i guess :)

it was suppose to be a suprise untill mag yang tidak bermoral decided to read thru her sister's text messages and found out bout it.privacy hellooooo...
and i expected her to cry....knowing the typical o-soo-emotional mag....

meet my sister :)

i inherited his bitchyness , bimboness , sarcasm , stupidity and last but not least blackness.

atlast a proper picture with shiva S. my "seatpatner" who pisses me off 24/7. he hates me...i hate him too :)

xing said : " ewww!!why are u taking picture with a retard?!!hurt my eyes." hahass sorry laa jiatern.but no worries...xing is no less retarded than us :) cause we are lifeless bffs.
MAGGIEE boooo :)
listen to me!!never ever let her sweet look fool you!!never.!!



btw!!!

HAPPY BELATED SWEETTTTT ENAMBELAS!!!

PRAVEEN NAIR
STEVEN PAUL WINDSOR
CHARANpaPAL SINGH

No comments:

Post a Comment