Sunday, March 29, 2009

hellloooo :] like i said , efficiency runs in my blood.

here are the camp pictures..enjoyyy...
the gang :)

meet my ber-lame-ing kakis.
theme : retarded (swen,jueliang and chongde sesat laa)
we stayed up till 3++ in the morning,sitting in the badminton court,having tea session and telling ghost stories :]
we even came up with a plan to form the LAME-asses club of tmn sea.yess with full uniforms and bod
(unlike people in my class...threatened to throw me out of class)they appriciate my lame-ness.why?cause we are the same kind laa..well...some even worse..coughs simweui coughs shaun...


meet praveen :)
rachel quah :)
mengkit:)

tzeyi:)

dats all i guess.better start studying.midyear is in a month and six days time if i am not mistaken.

song of the day :]

아쉬운 마음인 걸 Yearning of the Heart

by A'st1(boys over flowers ost 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment